No one – certainly not me – wants to wait for April to try and get bikini body ready for the summer. I want to starting getting bikini body ready for the holidays, too. Friends and family should be in awe of your body during the holidays instead of saying, “Oh, you gained some weight.”
Why not look great for the holidays, too?
If you start now, you’ll be able to get bikini body ready so that you impress your family this holiday season. A few things I’m doing to look fabulous this year are:
1. Goodbye Junk Food
Junk food isn’t the enemy in moderation, but when you’re trying to shed those few extra pounds, all of that sugar won’t be good for your bottom – or stomach. A few of the foods I am eliminating or limiting are:
- Fried foods – goodbye friend chicken
- Fast food – don’t even think about it
- Sweets – just a sliver of cake this holiday season for me
You know which foods you should be eliminating. Ditch all of those processed foods, and say hello to a slimmer you.
2. Water is my Drink of Choice
All of those empty calories in soda and soft drinks – even alcohol – aren’t going to help you shed weight. If your diet includes a lot of sugary drinks, it’s time to get rid of them and switch to water.
Yes, you can enjoy:
But try to limit all of that excess sugar you’re putting in your drinks. It took me weeks to get used to the lack of sugar, but I’m feeling great now.
3. Eat Healthy and Control your Portions
If you think supermodels are just lucky to have their bodies, you’re delusional. You need to eat healthy and learn to control your portions. There are a lot of people that exercise their butts off and don’t see results because their diet is lacking.
There are a lot of diet plans and plans to transform your body.
Pick a plan and stick to it. Consistency is the key to success with every awesome bikini body.
4. Exercise 3 – 6 Times a Week
I’m not under the assumption that I’ll be able to sculpt my body without putting in the hard work. Are you under this assumption? If you are, I have bad news for you: it takes a lot of work to look good.
There are a few components every exercise plan needs:
- Cardio: A cardio plan should be included to allow you to burn excess calories quickly. There are so many different forms of cardio to choose from such as you could hop on your home rowing machine, do core body exercises, dance whereever you have the space, go for a run, swim, skippinh – anything that gets your heart pumping is recommended.
- Strength Training: Ladies, don’t be afraid to enjoy some strength training. You’ll be able to build muscle without getting too bulky because we lack testosterone. You want to strength train 3 – 4 times per week. If you’re in a rush to lose weight, a full body workout will help burn more calories and get you in shape quickly.
So, who’s going to kick their butt into shape this holiday season? I know I am.